Thursday, November 22, 2007

Nigeria 'll Win 2010 World Cup if - Kalu

FORMER Governor of Abia State and Pillar of Sports, Orji Uzor Kalu, re-appeared from his sabbatical in politics yesterday and re-ignited the hopes of the Super Eagles of Nigeria winning the 2010 World Cup to be held in South Africa if he is made a Special Envoy in Sports.

He said that he can change Nigeria's sports landmark if President Musa Yar'Adua gives him the green light to turn things around.


"Sports is bigger than PDP. It is my passion. And I have made contacts in sports. It is a better thing to occupy my time than politics.

My services are available if Mr. President considers me for a role in bringing back the glory days of Nigerian sports. I'll want to be part of Nigeria's success story in Sports", the former governor still looking 'boyish' said. FULL STORY

No comments: